About This Project
Who: THE CALGARY DROP-IN & REHAB CENTRE
- The Drop-in & Rehab centre is a local non-profit organization whose mission is to prevent homelessness where possible, offer care and shelter when needed, and provide opportunities for people to rehabilitate and rebuild their lives.
What we were asked to do:
- Produce a Multi-Media strategy that would tackle the societal issues and misconceptions surrounding people experiencing homelessness to fuel a donation campaign during an economic downturn.
How we did it:
- Firstly, we settled on a direction and an artistic tone for a powerful video depicting the story of how homeless begins and how it can end.
- We created custom camera rigs and started casting, using one of the Drop-in Centre’s very own clients.
- Custom designed website oriented towards the goal of donation.
What we produced successfully:
- The Media spots engaged Calgarians resulting in the Drop-in Centre’s most successful year ever.
- 270,000 views online.
- 360,000 views via traditional broadcast.
- A website traffic increase of 69%.
- A donation conversion three times the industry average.